UC Berkeley encourages the transfer of research materials to and from campus. The physical transfer of regulated materials (i.e. radioactive, hazardous or regulated substances or bio-hazardous substances) must be carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Any receipt of these materials by UCB must also comply with these requirements. A material transfer contract (MTA) is a contract that governs the transfer of research material between two organizations when the recipient intends to use it for his or her own research purposes. The MTA defines the rights of the supplier and recipient with respect to materials and derivatives. Biological materials such as reagents, cell lines, plasmids and vectors are the most frequently transferred materials, but MTAs can also be used for other types of materials, such as chemical compounds and even certain types of software. Complete the MTA application form for incoming material and email it to mta@berkeley.edu, if necessary, copy your primary investigator. The deadline for applications for the UC system is November 1-30 for admission to the following fall semester.

UC Berkeley does not accept new transfer requests for the spring semester. For more information on the authorisation process, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. 2. Complete all remaining course and AMP requirements in your TAG agreement. Conflicts with existing agreements: Industrial MTAs may contain obligations that are contrary to obligations under an existing agreement. The material can also be used in combination with a separate material that is received under another MTA. These situations could lead to the granting of rights opposed to two or more parties over the same invention. Students who are not currently registered are only booked or screened after reauthorization. International students have the same transfer conditions as all other students.

International English exams (i.e. TOEFL or IELTS) are not required for accreditation, as english knowledge is accepted when the IGETC reading and composition requirement or certification is completed. However, they can be beneficial to the student`s success if they are admitted to Berkeley. In addition, if you have transfer courses considered equivalent, you receive only one single credit for the first course. To find courses that meet the reading and composition requirements offered at institutions other than California community colleges, students can check the information on the transfer of CR for a list of courses at the university. This page describes how you can understand, evaluate and credit transfer work. Even if you cannot earn additional units in the lower transfer classes, it is still possible to meet general or general education requirements with lower division transfer classes. If you already have 70 transfer units for lower divisions.

B, you can still take a CA Community College course to satisfy your international studies, even if you don`t receive additional units. Minimum GPA of 3.0 in all transferable college courses for most major preparation courses fromMajor (check ASSIST.org or guide.berkeley.edu for more information). Admission requirements as a transfer student vary from institution to institution. Requirements for all majors are available on assist.org (the link is external) (external link) or on the Berkeley Academic Guide. Visit the university`s websites for more information. The entire IGETC model of courses offered only to students directly transmitted by a California university college. For more information, contact your Community College. Before equipment can be transferred, a hardware transfer contract (MTA) must be available.

О сайте