1. Was there a clause in the above agreement stating that the contract is automatically considered void if the buyer does not pay the balance within the specified time frame? 2) Unilateral termination of the contract is not possible You can terminate the contract by telling the buyer that you are no longer interested in selling the property, as he has not yet paid an advance for the consideration of the sale. 3) The agreement is silent on the consequences in case you cannot be revoked within the agreed time limit 4) if you revoke the seller of sale unilaterally, you can take legal action to court and sue for certain services 1.You have escaped the parentheses of the law by taking the initial agreement with you if the agreement has not been registered. As a general rule, the buyer must pay a certain amount of stamp duty for all real estate transactions. This is either a fixed amount or a percentage of the market value of the property. You must also pay a registration fee for the registration of the agreement. Stamp duty rates and registration fees are set by the national governments concerned. The rules for refunding stamp duty paid for real estate transactions would therefore be different from state to state. You are required to pay stamp duty before the document is executed.

The content of the agreement you just posted shows that this is not at all an agreement to sell the property. These contents are the conditions that the seller is required to perform. 2. Thus, in your case, in the event of a breach of contract or in unavoidable circumstances, a party may send a termination and, depending on the situation, send or ask for serious money. Real estate transactions should not always culminate in the execution and registration of an agreement. Sometimes the agreement cannot pass and can be abandoned halfway after payment of symbolic money or even after some of the payments have been made. For some reason, the agreement can be cancelled either by the seller or by the buyer. If the contract has been registered, both parties must also be present for its cancellation. 2. Was there a clause stating what would become of the amount of the advance collected if the contract for non-payment of the balance was terminated by the proposed purchaser? The registration of a declaration of termination of a sale contract executed unilaterally by a contracting party is not legal, so the only recourse is applied to a civil court for a period of 3 years. If not, you are required to terminate the contract and refund the amount you received from it (in the absence of a forfeiture clause).

There is no question of the buyer`s role in the sales contract 3. If you do not act in accordance with the agreement, it may bring a special action for benefits, for which the Court of Justice may order you to act specifically in accordance with the agreement you have signed or to compensate for the harm caused to the other party by not respecting the terms of the agreement you have entered into.

О сайте